In recent years, Performance Management has taken on very negative connotations. In many companies that we consult for, we hear managers saying that, due to a lack of results, an individual is being "put into performance management" as if this is some kind of solitary confinement, quickfire punishment or precursor to an exit strategy.
This programme aims to give Performance management its rightful place in the organizational development process.
The purpose of this programme is to analyze the role of Performance Management in an organization and then examine the tools required to make the process both effective and doable.
- Performance Management 101
- Principles of Performance management
- Identifying why you want to implement a Performance management process
- Design Parameters in Performance management
- Setting Key Performance indicators & targets
- The relationship between a Performance management system and the Balanced Scorecard
- Succession planning
- Managing High Potentials