Leadership: The engine room that powers overall organizational effectiveness. These courses are designed specifically from the basis of principled leadership and offered in a way that will facilitate effective Leadership in the 21st century. Whilst BLI is able to offer individual, stand-alone leadership development short courses, our most effective work involves the following process:
1. Extensive preliminary in-company needs analysis
2. Identification of leadership development target group
3. Selection of appropriate pre-assessment tools (linked to competency profiles, job matching and leadership pipeline)
4. Communication with prospective candidates and completion of profiles (including Leadership 360 review where required)
5. Fully comprehensive, confidential feedback to each candidate
6. High level overview of preassessment results to capability managers
7. Design/selection of customised leadership programme material
8. Development of bespoke Action Learning Programmes
9. Matching of candidates with syndicate groups and executive coaches
11. Delivery of Leadership Development Programme
12. Presentation of Action Learning Programme findings/work-based challenge to panel.
13. Post programme assessment and report back.